The 6th Specialty Films & Flexible Packaging Global Summit 2017 is being held on the 14th & 15th of September at the Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, India. Over years the Summit has received an overwhelming response from the packaging industry across the world. The last edition saw more than 930 delegates from 360 companies representing 23 countries.
The Indian packaging industry has shown excellent growth in the year that went by and the world is looking at India for future prospects. India has entered a new era of growth and has emerged as a key demand center. This landmark global summit offers many opportunities to companies such as yourself.
The 6th Speciality Films and Flexible Packaging Global summit will have participation from all leading companies of the Flexible Packaging Sector, across the World, and will provide an excellent opportunity to interact with the decision makers and industry leaders, at a single location.
Key Summit Numbers
ONLINE NETWORK SCHEDULER
This summit will provide an unprecedented networking opportunity with over 900+ delegates. Schedule a meeting with any of the delegates. Absolutely Free!
ElitePlus welcomes you to Grand Hyatt Mumbai for the
6th SPECIALITY FILMS & FLEXIBLE PACKAGING GLOBAL SUMMIT 2017
Registered Delegates and Speakers
- Single Occupancy : INR 8000 + Taxes.
- Double Occupancy : INR 8500 + Taxes.
- Rate includes : Buffet Breakfast, Two way shared / individual Airport Transfers & Standard Wi Fi
- Please note: Upon arrival at the hotel you need to inform the front desk the GST number you want to update in your profile and the same will be visible in your final invoice automatically when you check out.
For Hotel Booking Queries
- Obaid Khatri: + 91 99303 71035
- Tel: +91 22 6676 1184
- Fax: +91 22 6676 1180
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- website: mumbai.grand.hyatt.com
*For Cancellation Policy, please check hotel website
Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Bandra Kurla Complex Vicinity
Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz (East),
Mumbai, India 400 055
T. +91 22 6676 1234
F. +91 22 6676 1235