We are indeed happy to announce the 9th Vinyl India International PVC & Chlor – Alkali Summit, which will be held in Mumbai, in April 2019, and promises to be even more exciting and vibrant this time around.
Your patronage and continued interest in this key summit over the last 8 editions has set the benchmark for the industry in terms of the size and scale of the summit. Eminent speakers and experts from across a wide industry spectrum have shared their perspectives and made this summit as ‘The leading summit for the global Vinyl industry’.
The 8th edition which was held on 12th – 13th April 2018 in Mumbai, had the participation of 332 companies from over 26 countries.
Successively, our annual Vinyl India summits have attracted Global and Indian talents covering all aspects of the fastest growing Vinyl Industry of Asia. India’s PVC consumption has crossed over 3 Million tonnes with imports exceeding 1.6 Million tonnes. The industry is witnessing double-digit growth across all verticals namely; Agriculture, Infrastructure, and pipes profiles calendaring both rigid and flexible, wires and cables.
IAS, Secretary, Dept. of Chemical & Petrochemicals,
Government of India
President, Strategy Development,
Reliance Industries Ltd
Chemplast Sanmar Limited
CEO – Rpflow,
Astral Poly Technik Ltd.
Associate Professor of Ecosystem Services,
University of the West of England
PVC Business Head,
Reliance Industries Ltd
KLJ Polymer & Chemical Ltd
Business Unit Manager – Plastics Program,
President, Chlor-Alkali Products and Vinyls
Commercial leader of PVC, PE & PP- Asia,
Group Executive President & SBU Head,
Grasim Industries Ltd.
Goldstab Organics Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Editor (Petrochemicals),
S&P Global Platts
Sr. Business Development Manager, Astral Poly Technik Ltd.
Professor, Centre for Polymer Science & Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Owner and Founder,
HMS Concept. E.U
Head Business Development,
R&D and Technical Service Manager,
Caprihans India Ltd
AVI Global Plast Pvt Ltd
Shand Group of Industries
Sales & Market Development Manager,
Deceuninck Profiles India Pvt Ltd
Theysohn Extrusion Technik
AkzoNobel Chemicals India Private Limited
Area Manager Technology,
INTERNATIONAL PVC & CHLOR – ALKALI SUMMIT
Registered Delegates and Speakers
Single & Occupancy: INR 9000 + GST
Double Occupancy: INR 9500 + GST
- Package Rate includes: Accommodation
· Bottled water in the accommodation per day.
· Tea/coffee maker in the room
· Complimentary Airport Transfers from Domestic & International Airport Terminal T1 & T2.
· Complimentary Buffet Breakfast in Earthplate.
· Complimentary use of the gymnasium.
· Complimentary Wi – Fi up to 1 MBPS in the room for a maximum of 2 devices per room.
- Please note: Upon arrival at the hotel you need to inform the front desk the GST number you want to update in your profile and the same will be visible in your final invoice automatically when you check out.
For Hotel Booking Queries
- Brijesh: + 91 -22 39807444
- Board Tel :+91-22-39895000 Board Fax :+91-22-39895001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- Tel: 99677 41570
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 9892787808
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*For Cancellation Policy, please check hotel website