We are happy to share with you that the 8th Vinyl India has been announced on 12th – 13th April 2018, Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, India. We welcome you along with your team to join us at this Global Summit and add value to your organisation.
The summit has business sessions covering Indian and Global scenario of PVC, Manufacturing technology, advances in catalysts, Processing of Vinyl, Machinery manufacturers, Compounding additives and stabilisers and Responsible Care. A separate business session covers Chlor Alkali. The Summit gives a 360 Deg view of the Vinyl Industry.
The Indian Vinyl – Chlor Alkali industry continues to march ahead on the back of a strong infrastructure push by the Government. Indian consumption of PVC has touched 3 MMTA (App US $ 2.8 Bn) and is all set to reach 5 MMTS by 2025. With an already existing deficit of over 1.5 MMTA, India needs additional 2 MMTA of PVC by 2025 to meet its growing infrastructure needs.
The Government’s plan to set up smart cities in the country will accelerate the pace of growth leading to massive vinyl’s and derivative consumption going forward. Given the huge opportunities offered by Indian Vinyl Industry, Vinyl India 2018 is the best forum for you to showcase your company’s latest developments and offerings.
ElitePlus welcomes you to Grand Hyatt Mumbai for the
8th VINYL INDIA – 2018, International PVC & Chlor – Alkali Summit
Special rates are available for participants of the 8th Vinyl India Summit
Registered Delegates and Speakers
- Single Occupancy : INR 11,500 + Taxes.
- Double Occupancy : INR 12,000 + Taxes.
- Rate includes : Buffet Breakfast, Two way shared / individual Airport Transfers & Standard Wi Fi
- Please note: Upon arrival at the hotel you need to inform the front desk the GST number you want to update in your profile and the same will be visible in your final invoice automatically when you check out.
For Hotel Booking Queries
- Obaid Khatri: + 91 99303 71035
- Tel: +91 22 6676 1184
- Fax: +91 22 6676 1180
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- website: mumbai.grand.hyatt.com
*For Cancellation Policy, please check hotel website
Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Bandra Kurla Complex Vicinity
Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz (East),
Mumbai, India 400 055
T. +91 22 6676 1234
F. +91 22 6676 1235